Thursday, February 20, 2014

Not much knitting

So there isn't a lot of knitting going on in my life right now.   Why?

Because I can not resist the smile!  Baby T is rolling over now, grabbing his toes, playing with his toys.  And he popped a new tooth through this week. 

I have a plain pair of socks with me, and am almost at the toes.  Then I am going to start an experimental pair of socks.  Provided Baby T doesn't smile at me, of course. 

I did manage to score a copy of Interweave Knits Harry Potter Designs though, from a nice little shop called Yarn Cloud.   It is a smallish shop, almost as large as N.E.W., and quite friendly.  There was a class in progress, but it wasn't intimidating to me to walk in.  My son was a bit reticent, but we were welcomed warmly.  Perhaps it was because we had Baby T with us ... Anyway, the shop was quite nice, with some of the same yarns we carry, and some others as well.  I managed to resist the siren call of yarn, and escaped with only the magazine in my bag.  It is definitely worth a return visit on my next trip.  

OnLy three more sleeps until I return home.  Sigh.  Already I'm trying to plan a next visit.  I sure hope the kids don't get tired of seeing me!




No comments: