Tuesday, May 17, 2005

This is my dilemma.

I love my husband. He has a lot of really fine qualities. A LOT of many fine qualities.

But he also has some annoying qualities. Some REALLY annoying qualities. Including the fact that he is very particular. Some might even call it too picky.

I made him a sweater. It was a lot of work -- work that I did willingly and happily. I thoroughly enjoy working Aran patterns.

 Posted by Hello


But after all this work ... the sweater is too large. He doesn't wear it. I suspect also that the v-neck cardigan possibly wasn't the right choice.

I checked the gauge. The gauge specifies 18 inches over 4 inches. And I got 20 stitches over 4 inches. So obviously the REAL problem is that the sweater is too large ... and probably the style.

So here's my dilemma. Do I offer to frog it and redo? And give him the choice of a pullover on the redo?

Ack. I hate making decisions like this.

No comments: