Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Goodies at the Knitters' Frolic


Saturday was the Knitters' Frolic in Toronto. I found out about the event on Friday ... and went on Saturday! Yippee!

I had SO much fun! And spent some money!

What did I buy? Blocking wires and pins, a book titled "Annabelle's Caps," three balls of Reggia sock yarn to make socks for Doug, a ball of Reggia sock yarn in a cotton blend to try for summer, and a ball of Opal sock yarn. I've heard SO much about Opal that I just had to try it.

I also met Stephanie. also known as The Yarn Harlot (yarnharlot.ca). She is so funny, just like her blog. And very nice.

Anyway, it was a wonderful day, and now I've got to finish up some projects so that I can try knitting with my new yarn. Teehee. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Carol,
I saw your comment to the tunnel children images today. I am the Executive Director of FIRE. I just wanted to let you know that we will take your knitted items, and any other warm clothing, for as long as you want to send it. Thank you very much for your interest and support,
Meredith Potts
fire@fireprojects.org