Monday, April 11, 2005

Faina's Scarf

Finished all 423 rows! It still needs to be blocked and fringed, but the scarf is fabulous. The yarn is alpaca, and is deliciously soft and yummy. Pattern from Fibertrends, and Yarn is Plymouth Indiecita Alpaca, sport 3-ply.


And I still love lace!

In other news ... the weekend was wonderful. Sunny and warm both days. The lake is still frozen, but melting quickly.

Went to the Home Show on Saturday. Wasn't worth the effort of driving 1.5 hours to get there. We wanted to see bathroom fixtures since we are nearing that step in the home renovations. Unfortunately, there were only two displays that we saw -- both offering fancy shower enclosures, complete with FM radios, multiple jets and extremely tiny hot tubs. Extremely silly if you ask me.

My next project will be a gift for my secret friend from Christmas. Something special and specially made for someone who deserves something special.
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Faina looks beautiful, especially in that green! I finished mine a few months ago, and it is still on the top of my list as one of my favorite projects and one of the very few patterns I might consider knitting more than once.