Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Back from Cruise

Wow. Back from the cruise. It was wonderful. Words fail me, and that doesn't happen often. We went to Nassau, the Bahamas; St. Thomas, U.S. V.I., and St. Martiin, Netherlands Antilles. Such an experience. This is something that I've wanted to do all my life, and it was every bit as delightful as I had hoped it would be.

And after all my agonizing over which project to take ... in the car, headed towards the airport in Buffalo. Took the Dulaan sweater. Finished the front. Cast off those stitches that needed to be cast off and placed the rest on a stitch holder. Ready to start the sleeves! Wrong. I forgot the necessary needles. Grrrr!

So now I'm back and will start working seriously on it. Hopefully, I can finish it this weekend.

Ta-ta-for-now!

No comments: