Thursday, September 02, 2004

Another day ... another dollar

Here it is, halfway through another day at work. Boring as all get out. Looking forward to going home tonight and having dinner with the family ... watching movies with the girls (step-daughter is visiting today) and knitting. I'm just starting sock #4 of the last colorway of sock yarns! Yippee.

Next on my to-do list is to make straps for the Rowan Calmer top I made for my daughter. It is too loose to stay up and she wants the straps. I knew she would ... just couldn't convince her. I figure it'll take me an evening or so and then that'll be done too.

After that ... need to decide if it's mittens for church or the windcheater (dickie for you Americans!) for my husband's skiing adventures.

Interesting thing I've noted about myself. It really drives me absolutely BATTY to have more than one project going at a time. Wonder why that is ... especially since I'm an ADD child. You'd think I'd need multiple projects.

No comments: